Testing resources coming soon
APLA Health & Wellness (http://www.aplahw.org/)
- APLA operates a PrEP clinic at its health center in Baldwin Hills, the Gleicher/Chen Health Center. It is four stops west on the Expo Line (just get off at the La Brea Station and walk a few blocks south). It is about a 20 minute drive away from USC. There is a PrEP counselor there who can answer questions and help with insurance issues. The clinic provides PrEP as well as provides regular blood work and HIV/STI testing and counseling.
- APLA Health & Wellness, 3743 S. La Brea Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90016, 323-329-9900
- Hours: Monday, 8am-7pm; Tuesday, 8am-5pm; Wednesday, 8am-7pm; Thursday, 8am-5pm; Friday, 8am-5pm; open Saturday as well
Los Angeles LGBT Center (https://lalgbtcenter.org/pre-exposure-prophylaxis)
- The LA LGBT Center has a primary care clinic focused on services for LGBT people. It is located in Hollywood near the Vine St. Red Line station. To enroll in medical services, call 323-993-7500 and choose option 4. Be sure to let them know you are calling about PrEP so they can help you accordingly.
- Los Angeles LGBT Center, 1625 N. Schrader Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028, 323-993-7500
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm
Men’s Health Foundation (https://www.menshealthfound.org/discover-prep)
- Chat by phone: 310-614-9735
- Offers comprehensive PrEP and PEP services to California residents, regardless of ability to pay: PEP/PrEP intake, doctor’s visits, lab tests, HIV & STI testing, STI treatment
- Also serves trans and nonbinary patients
Get PrEP LA (Getprepla.com)
- Learn more about PrEP and PEP in LA, including providers and insurance options
- Get free condoms!